Founding Member
February 2002
On 09/22/02 15:53.54, Shoe said...
Anthony, this thread relates to Carl but I was
just looking to talk to some pros who pay rent
and bussiness expenses and provide training to
technicians and try to make a profit and a living
at the end of the day.

At the end of the day these same people aren't going to call you anyway. What's the point about whining over business you are never going to get?

|Perhaps Daniel can start
a forum foir amateurs to share harmless information.

He did it is called Remote central you should check it out some time. DUH!!!!!!

If the free flow of information offends you last time I checked this was the internet. What do you fail to understand? Maybe cedia has a forum and you can talk about your secret decoder rings there in private with like minded people.

I am going to take a wild guess but if you had any kind of successful business you wouldn't be worried about this kind of nonsense. I own a business and some of my products can be bought at Home Depot cheaper then I can purchase wholesale from my supplier. So what? You don't see me whining about it. I have gone down other avenues and never looked back. hell I even tell people what to buy when I see them buying the wrong thing at the Depot. Tell me who is going to win more people over. Helping someone and winning them over or just bitching about something that is out of your hands anyway? Look in the mirror that is why you are not successful. RANT OVER and yes loser attitudes do piss me off in case you were wondering SHOE.

This message was edited by ECHOSLOB on 09/22/02 18:20.10.

Hosting Services by ipHouse