The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday September 30, 2002 at 20:30
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
I would like to in turn thank Eric for the excellent presentation on a very capable remote. I will definitely be including this remote control in future installations. I would not be saying enough if I only said you blew away all of my expectations. I have been aware of the product; however, I never really checked out the programing in depth. I have never seen such an intuitive, well designed, and functional program for a single product. I am sure we will be programming these remotes at a blazing speed in no time at all. I have to thank Universal Remote for all of the top notch engineering that has obviously gone into this product. If it works half as well as it appears to work, and so far so good at this end... You have got a product that any custom installer would love to deal with. You have truly raised the bar. ALL other remote control companies should take notice, and you should pop the corks.

By the way. I have to say that even though I have always admired your efforts, I ditched the SL-9000 years ago for programing issues. (Mainly the ever changing manual, and inability to program on a laptop) Now you have erased the past that was checkered in my eyes, and regained all of my confidence. We go to Cedia to find out if there is and legitimate reasons for us to make changes in our product line up. You have given me that reason.

It was a pleasure to meet you Eric. I only wish I had the chance to meet Daniel. Another individual who done so much for the Media minded. I'm not trying to kiss ass here, and I'm not saying this is the only remote we will offer, but I will definitely be selling them joyfully. Anybody in custom installation would be foolish to not get one of these and learn how simple it is. Keep up with delivering all of the wonderful codes and discretes, and you will have a very loyal customer in Chicago. Stay one step ahead.

Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse