The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Tuesday July 23, 2002 at 02:27
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
This discussion reminds me of a good laugh two of us got one day. I was working on a job with an installer I had not worked with before. We both brought in our containers of most-used tools and opened them up, then each of us made a bee-line for the other's tools because we each were struck by how the other tool setup was better than our own. All we could do was laugh when we saw what we were doing.

Vinny, I got a discouraging "lesson" the day after I totally cleaned and reorganized my home-made 42" x 70" wood-lidded toolbox in the back of my Toyota pickup. Thieves were in the area, and two or three of them flung open the lid and were able to quickly extract about $600 worth of stuff. I would not look to deeply for a lesson in all of this, as one lesson would have been to keep things messy so valuables are a little hard to find...but of course always lock up.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse