The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Friday July 19, 2002 at 06:53
McNasty
Founding Member
January 2002
I noticed that even on a quick call I always forget something. The best tool box I ever bought I got from Sears. It's a big black box with a telescoping handle that comes out the top of the backside of it. The you tilt it back and roll it in like a dolly. It has nice and large wheels that are smooth rubber too. I haven't had one customer complain about me rolling it across their hardwood or marble floors. I recieved a few funny looks when I first rolled in on a beautiful floor once, but then the client looked at the box and told me he thought it was great. I have yet to scratch a floor with it. I do always sit it down on a cloth though just in case there is anything on the bottom of it. Another great thing about it is it has a skid plate on the back for dragging it up stairs. I wouldn't trust doing it on anything except carpeted stairs since I assume that could scratch them. But you can imagine the convenience when I've had to work on the 4th and 5th floors of some of the old Brownstone buildings in Boston that have no elevators.

Hosting Services by ipHouse