The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday January 2, 2003 at 23:19
joe sexton
Founding Member
March 2002
By blowing up I mean It just stops working, no power passes. When unplugged and plugged back in it just starts beeping it's error tone. I plugged the units into other outlets that are on different electrical circuits and it continues to beep it's error tone. The circuit braeker on the back was never tripped, it just stops working which is why I am confused. Three times, same problem. Tomorrow I am going to just plug the amps directly into the wall. I will also have an electrician out there tomorrow to check the outlet/circuit and make sure nothing is wrong there causing problems. I though about the screw through a wire being that the drywallers already cut 4 of our wires that we had to fix, but in my experience that only causes the amps to turn off and go into prtection mode when a spark crosses the wire. The speaker wire connections on the speakers and amps are all spades. At this point I don't think it's just a faulty power line conditioner due to the fact that we have had 3 in a row. My thoughts are that the circuit just may not be able to provide the power necessary to drive this system which would damage the capicitors inside the power regulator. When we plugged the power conditioner into the wall without the AVS200 Power Regulator it worked fine for a week until we could swap The stuff out. I am boggled and under a lot of pressure to make this work. Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your help Larry.

Joe
Hey, thats a nice plasma, you can put that in the back of my truck...

Hosting Services by ipHouse