The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday January 2, 2003 at 21:24
joe sexton
Founding Member
March 2002
I am having a problem here. I am running a denon3800 dvd player, a krell home theater standard 2 preamp, a krell 2 channel amp, and a krell 3 channel amp. They are all being powered by a monster hts7000 which is plugged into a Monster avs2000 power regulator. Nothing else is plugged into the wall outlet or any of the other banks of the avs2000. I have swapped 3 avs2000's out so far. They keep shutting down and an error tone goes off. The first one blew up after 2 hours, the second blew up after 15 seconds and the third lasted the 3 hours I was there and eventually blew up in the middle of my clients new years eve party. The power outlet is a 110v 20a circuit. I believe the 2 martin logan descent subs are on the same circuit but the electrician denies it even though the circuit breaker panel is labeled with the subs and the equipment on the same breaker. Any thoughts on what is causing this or what can fix it? My ideas are to plug the amps into the other outlets in the 4plex outlet and leave everything else as is. I do not know why this is happeneing. The AVS2000 manual says it is capable of driving the amount of power I am driving. Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Joe
Hey, thats a nice plasma, you can put that in the back of my truck...

Hosting Services by ipHouse