The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Wednesday January 1, 2003 at 21:54
vts1134
Founding Member
February 2002
Wow I'm glad this post popped back up. Such hostility to the "protected" comment. Guess what B&W does fit my clients needs from time to time. We also cary Paradigm and I love the studio line. If Paradigm made a decent center channel I would endorse them whole heartedly. There is nothing wrong with selling a great sounding speaker and not having to deal with internet sales, and I discount any way even though I don't have to. We carry Klipsch and I do spec them for systems when it meets the clients needs (see I'm not evil) but I always cringe because I know they could come back and tell me that "Oh by the way I found these speakers for $.03 over your cost on the internet and I want that price." But if the situation calls for them I'll use it.

Now off on a different rant. I am really pissed about B&W's right now. We have had two different CDM-NT speakers blow tweeters on three occasions (one did it twice). So I may be changing my tune soon much to the delight of avtech and Anthonylobo I'm sure.

Hosting Services by ipHouse