The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Tuesday February 25, 2003 at 07:39
studiocats1
Long Time Member
February 2003
Your very good at avoiding all of my original questions. I have been involved in the design, installation, testing and programming of systems (residential and commercial) that are larger and more complicated than you can even begin to imagine. If your going to focus on the CATV portion of your "testmaster" then why don't you go market this thing to the cable guy circuit. The professionals I work with will use test gear that's useful. If I am installing a projector and don't have a system yet I plug in my Extron VTG200 video generator that happens to fit in my hand also. This unit outputs any video or computer signal you can imagine. Not just composite video. You still didn't tell me what your unit outputs. As far as audio, thats easy. A radio Shack test speaker with mini amp is fine for troubleshooting audio signals. I think it cost me $12. So is my DMM that has db measurements. Obviously you have not talked to any real world commercial installers or any other real A/V technicians. If you think me asking questions about the types of inputs and outputs your unit has is ragging then I know you haven't talked to any real techs.

Don't worry Rick. Someone out there will buy your product and you will be able to keep that nice home.

Let me know when your ready to answer my original questions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse