Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Monday February 24, 2003 at 22:57
rickrood
Lurking Member
February 2003
Studio,

Have you ever been involved in a residential installation? Your comments lead me to believe that you may not even know what a modulator is. Ragging on my product is like getting mad at Ford because the cars they build don't fly.And just how were you going to determine if that cable box is bad or if you were getting a signal at all? I'll get back to you on that. If you were installing a DLP or LCD projector and needed a signal before the system was set up, where would you get it? If you were at a jobsite and wanted to find out if you had output from both channels of your DVD or VCR, how would you check it? If you have no picture when you were inputing a signal from a Dish, how would you quickly determine if you had a bad video input on the TV or a bad sat receiver? If you had finished a cable distribution system and the owner's TV's were not installed yet, how would you be sure your distribution worked?

Perhaps you would use the several thousands of dollars of equipment you boast resides in your kit but, there are thousands of us that see the benefit of one small handheld device to do these tasks as well as countless other trouble shooting and testing functions.

Try to understand that the TestMaster has been developed after talking to 100's of installers, commercial, residential and automotive. Over 100,000 little LCD test monitors are sold every year and they do only 1 thing. Monitor a video system. My unit does many more things and is only about 150.00 more. Those marketing people again.

I have been doing this A/V thing for 15 years and been developing the TestMaster for over 2 with enough money invested to buy a nice home. I feel I have done the research to know what will sell and make money and it is not a 3,000.00 piece of equipment.

Rick Rood

Hosting Services by ipHouse