Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday September 14, 2003 at 23:58
avdude
Founding Member
February 2002
JGB....

9 posts in your history at RC, or .2 per week?

What exactly is your purpose here? Further, your site needs a little more detail, especially in the area of the eyesight thing.

To QUOTE the Encarta Online Encyclopedia;

"Nearly all bats are nocturnal (active at night) or crepuscular (active during the twilight of dawn and dusk). To get around in the dark, many nocturnal bats rely on a sophisticated form of sonar known as echolocation for navigating and finding prey. Many bats, especially the crepuscular ones, have exceptionally good eyesight designed for low levels of light. Only those bats that live on remote islands lacking birds of prey routinely fly during the day."

So, unless QQQ lives on a deserted island with NO birds of prey, then it's pretty safe to assume that his eyesight, and therefore his comment, are ok when refering to ones ability to ACCURATELY determine the quality of a picture on a plasma screen, during anything that would REMOTELY resemble normal HUMAN business hours. Further, not many of us HUMANS, day or night, need, use, or possess echolocation to determine how a display looks.

In conclusion, according to your "site" bats are more like humans than we'd like to believe. Therefore, I have to deduce that on these few isolated, lonely islands mentioned above, the bats are saying, "jeez, is there any human DNA in your family, you need to get your eyesight checked" while posting on batremotecentral.com about how PLASMA looks.

God, look at this....Dana asked us pros, in the pros forum, about plasmas, and I'm going on about why I think my eyesight (and QQQ's, and even Impaqt's) might possibly be BETTER than a BAT'S for the purpose of answering her question.

Sorry, I'm going to bed.

avdude
site admin
www.integrationpros.com
AVDUDE
"It might work better if it were plugged in and programmed first...just a thought!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse