Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 15, 2003 at 02:09
RTI Installer
March 2002
What if there was a custom installer web site, where we could post our grievances with what ails us in our business, and based on the number of complaints on a given topic a mass member complaint would be sent to the president of the offending company indicating that all members were going to boycott the offending product or service until it was fixed, kind of a no dues no head ache union of custom installers. This site could also be a sort of better business bureau, where not only installers, but also customers could be encouraged to go and see what has been voted bad, or good as the case may be.

I am sure a lot of you are just as tired as I am of all the BS that is going on with all of these big companies trying to squeeze us out and firms that want us to pay them big money for promises of help. I am of the opinion that no one is really going to help us but our selves. There are a lot of us and we could exert quite a force for positive change if we could join together somehow. I wonder what would happen if the head of Infocus received several thousand emails regarding displeasure with their new dealer application alienation tactics, under the guise of trying to control unauthorized Internet sales.
What if several thousand installers sat out side of CES, or cedia and refused to enter because of a major issue we did not like, would that not make the news at 7:00.
If millions of customers became aware that we and not big business have there best interests at heart, would that not put a scare into the midst of big trouble makers.

Time is slowly running out-

So-

Does any one else have any constructive Ideas?

Thanks for your input,

David
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse