The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday November 10, 2003 at 09:12
JMAV
Long Time Member
October 2003
Before the techies bash me, I'll be the first to say I am not the most technical guy in the business. Here's my argument.

1. I've heard the difference. I have traveled to many manufacturers (speaker, AV gear, and cable companies) and have been shown the difference in double blind tests. I have experienced it many of times on my own personal jobs.

2. If there were no to little difference in quality, I believe Monster, Tributaries, IXOS, and many others would have a hard time staying in business competing with companies making $2.00 interconnects.

3. Anyone not selling quality cables must be making too much money. Customers spending big $$$ on or products and services will not mind investing the extra money for cables. If your customers do mind, then you’re not selling it right. I do believe you need cables to make the product work. Unless your using FM (F****** Magic). Show them the difference in just the physical appearance and they will invest in it. Your doing them a justice and putting much more $$$ in your pocket

My 2 Cents

Hosting Services by ipHouse