The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Tuesday November 18, 2003 at 22:50
avdude
Founding Member
February 2002
as previously stated...it WILL be good for some, not for all...

I just cancelled an order today for MK speakers because I can't wait 8-10 weeks (lag time I'm told by my AVAD rep). Niles has supposedly screwed up the last two orders we've placed, and I wouldn't sell H/K to Amar Bose, which coincidentally I can get Blose (and am heavliy pushed to do so) at my local AVAD shop, where I can get many other "CUSTOM INSTALL" products as well.....

I can buy Prontos for $60 cheaper elsewhere, and I can buy ScreenPlay Projectors for 100, 300, and 500 cheaper from another distributor...

I can get several Philips, RCA, and panasonic lines CHEAPER at Best Buy than I can at AVAD.

So it seems they are already making their extra research money on me.

Further, MACEY JONES, total posts ONE, I think it is YOU that needs to get a clue, at least on HOW TO READ!! If you had one, you would realize that most of us posting about this HAVE had long investigative conversations with our AVAD reps, as we have CLEARLY announced here.

Also, most of us don't have a history of coming out quite that harshly "don't have a clue" quite that quickly, when we were quite so new.

Welcome aboard, though...hope you don't get flamed too bad.

avdude

P.S. If YOU work for AVAD, then I would love to hear more from you, as maybe you can explain D2B in a way that the THREE presentations (trying to make sure I heard right) I attended at CEDIA, and the two hour pitch from my local AVAD rep, didn't. After all, I'm all for making money, and maybe I HAVE missed something.

This message was edited by avdude on 11/18/03 23:44.
AVDUDE
"It might work better if it were plugged in and programmed first...just a thought!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse