Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Monday November 3, 2003 at 21:29
GotGame
February 2002
I can't give a more detailed response yet, but On the surface, from what I seen at CEDIA, this is you(dealer) paying them to proceed with their marketing plan. This is really putting forth the AVAD name with you riding their coat tails. The individual dealer will have to decide If they should take the chance. If anyone sees this differently, feel free to slam my post. I won't be offended. I have not read the agreement.
My company has been treated decent from AVAD. They have created the most screw-ups of any of the distributors I deal with. They have made them all right with me, but what the loss is the hours of paper chasing and phone calls.
I am more inclined to stay in front of my local builders at a Builder association meeting with a drawing for a free DVD or in-wall speakers, in which, you can charge to install them.
Personally, I would like to have just a half dozen builders, who I can count on, and in return, they can count on me. I have two more to go. I like having the smaller jobs with the faster payments to fill in between the larger, drawn-out jobs. With the builders I do biz with, I get 1/2 to 1/3 down up front.
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.

Hosting Services by ipHouse