The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday February 15, 2004 at 20:20
james budow
Long Time Member
October 2003
I apologize to all for my question, spelling and temper. Maybe I will think twice before going to a forum and ask a question. Unfortunately I don’t want to and had the chance to work for someone else in home audio. I came from car audio then from car I went right to home. I paid money for a school provide by my distributor but felt that hands on is better. I wish I could work for someone else but I would be putting myself back time wise. I can hire someone that knows all about hex codes etc (I just want to know every aspect possible). I am not going after jobs that require Crestron systems there are a lot of profitable jobs that is just basic home theater, video and surround. I just wanted expand my knowledge The Zenith plasma directions said hook up your remote and you can get these discrete codes probably is a rs232 but who knows. So once again I apologize. I wish I did not enter a forum that had so many attitudes. MCnasty guy yes I did buy my house from my company NO help from mommy. I work really hard. Good luck to all thank you for your knowledge. James

Hosting Services by ipHouse