The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 53 made on Sunday February 29, 2004 at 16:08
Design4U
Long Time Member
February 2004
Final post from Design4u. Tripple Q like you I focus on the possitve and look toward future business and how to inprove what I do for my company. I beleive that I am better and worth the additional cost. As a whole we do not compete with anyone and when we do we WIN.
I simply was trying to get the awareness out their for something I feel is wrong. I trully beleive that AVAD will long term affect all of us and am lookig for every way to seperate use from the masses. I hope with all the veiws that people are more aware than before. It seems to me that you are on this forum to mask the truth and tell people that they should put their heads in the clouds and not worry about the future. There will alway be clients that only whant a custom house to do their work because they know they will finish the job and it will work right the 1st time. These are our Clients and I love working with them and becoming their Friend for years to come.
So thanks to all for your veiws and posts, and happy fishing as RM9 has stated many times.

Hosting Services by ipHouse