Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday February 18, 2004 at 10:08
THXRick
Long Time Member
October 2002
Thanks for the input Impaqt,
Of course as I am sure you figured out..We sell Crestron.So I really don't know enough about AMX to get into a debate about who is better.I will say however that Crestron has the best training courses and tech. assistance I have ever seen in my 13 years in the industry.I have never gone to any course and said to myself..what a waste of time, I could have taught this course..Like some of the classes I have attended (after getting experienced of course). I have always left Crestron having learned something or left with my brain killing me after a week of essentials training.That being said I have never been to any AMX training so I can not compare them in that way either.I guess my whole point was in the begining( my last post ).Is that Cretron is dominating because of all the cool stuff they offer. If all thay have left is to at least meet or exceed the AMX large panels( I'm betting thay are out to show them up)then I would not want to be employed at AMX..I know I am exaggerating, I am sure AMX will retaliate with something better as well..Which in the end is what all we real ubergeek av guys want..better stuff..competitive pricing so we could sell and install it in every customers home,not just the wealthy ones...

THXRick

Hosting Services by ipHouse