Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday February 17, 2004 at 11:35
THXRick
Long Time Member
October 2002
Guys,
After being somewhat curious about the whole AMX makes better touchpanel thing, I had to take a look at them myself..If I insert my foot in mouth please forgive me..I will agree that the current AMX panels do look great..Of course I refer to their Large panels. I also know that Crestron has taken away a large share of the market in recent years..So one would ask why? Does AMX offer a surround processor,multi-room,t-stats,lighting,amplifiers,and various other products? If the awnser is no..then we know why Crestron is moving ahead..So if all that Crestron has left is to make a cool, affordable, internet touchpanel in various sizes that price competes with AMX..What then ?? We all agree I am sure that the Crestron small panels look better..ST-1700 series..So what does the future hold ?? I know just like me that we are all (pro the products we sell)..But one would wonder that a company that has all the other bases covered quite well will do when the only product they have left behind on, meets or exceeds their only real competitor..

THXRick

Hosting Services by ipHouse