Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday May 27, 2004 at 11:52
QQQ
January 2002
OK, now let's assume I new that clicking on the "new products" section on the main page would also allow me to find existing products.

1. I click on "new products".

2. Now I'm presented with some confusing looking (yes, I can figure it out, but let's suppose I'm not a techno geek) expanding menus. So I click on "product catalog".

3. It "expands" to give me 6 more options. So I click on the "Netlinx" option.

4. Guess what! Netlinx expands to give me 5 more options. So I click on the "user interfaces" option. User Interfaces expands to give me 3 more options.

5. I click on the "wired interfaces" option. Wired intefaces expands to give me 6 more options!

6. I click on the "flush mount" options. Flush mount expands to give me 3 more options!

7. I click on the "medium 6" - 10" options. Now I jump to a page with a bunch of non-descript model numbers! No picture! No anything! Just a bunch of fricken model numbers.

8. So I click on EX1-1MB. Oops! Thats memory for touchscreens. So I click on one of the AX series and at last I've gotten to a useful products page that has a picture with access to specs and manuals etc.

By this point most people that weren't AMX dealers would have given up and be visiting another web site. And even if someone made it this far, there is absolutely no way to easily see what products are in a category etc.

Hosting Services by ipHouse