Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Saturday May 29, 2004 at 17:10
Dean Roddey
May 2004
Sigh... You are really a petty person, QQQ. You seem to feel as though my getting any respect for what I've done is an insult against you.

|
So I have a question for you (the one I've been
asking for about a year). Have you sold a single
copy of that software yet?

I have made some sales, and as far as being banned on AVS, that is not true.

|
You might also want to fill people in on
your history and all of your experience
in this field (oh that's right, you don't
have any but you don't think that's
important).

Again, not true. I told you that I worked in industrial control and automation on multi-million dollar jobs. As far as the home automation world, I'm not a custom installer if that's what you are implying. But how many custom installers do you know can write half a million lines of code? I was a little busy to be pulling wire.

If your implication is that only someone who has actually been a custom installer can create a good control and automation system, you are wrong. It's not like I can't read and that I don't know what I'd want and haven't asked many people what they would want. And I will continue to take feedback and improve the product as possible and appropriate.

|
Do we now get to look forward to this
forum being filled with CQC plugs now
that you've been banned from making
them over at AVS forums?

I made one comment, and would have left it that if not challenged. And one of my sales was to Alan Gouger, who owns AVS :-) So clearly they don't think I'm just a self-promoting moron.
Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse