January 2002
On 05/29/04 15:19, Dean Roddey said...
Of course, elsewhere QQQ also said that Xplore
was a software based control system who 'had their
shit together', or something to that effect, the
point being in contrast to me, so I guess he mis-
called
that one.

Well, sort of. I did express interest in XPlore as a company doing some very neat things and the first real competitor I had seen to AMX and Crestron. That statement was 100% accurate. And I was hoping they would succeed. They were NOT a manufacturer of a piece of sofware, they were a hardware based system.

And I think I said they had some people with a strong background in the industry. I also never had anything to do with the product because the product was new and I knew there was a very good chance they would fail, as SO many companies in this industry have. And FWIW I knew that they were in trouble long before it became public.

As for you, I was perfectly happy to have little involvement in this thread and let you have your little debate over here just as you have at AVS Forums 1001 times.

So I have a question for you (the one I've been asking for about a year). Have you sold a single copy of that software yet? You might also want to fill people in on your history and all of your experience in this field (oh that's right, you don't have any but you don't think that's important).
Or the fact that you don't feel it's necessary to familiarize yourself with AMX or Crestron. And on and on.

Do we now get to look forward to this forum being filled with CQC plugs now that you've been banned from making them over at AVS forums?

Hosting Services by ipHouse