The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Tuesday July 6, 2004 at 09:20
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
As for checking the profiles of whom one is responding to on. I didn't realize there was an etiquette for that.

I would never have 'A Boy Named Sue', and I wouldn't expect people to check his origins and sex before communicating with him on an elementary level if I did.

Aside from that, a name itself is supposed to represent you and your sex to some level (as it has since the beginning of time). I thought the only guys who chose girl names on the Internet were cre... OK.. forget all of that. If trans-gender communication is what blows your dress up, then more power to you.

I've had a much more productive discussion in the aquatic and alternative energies forums that I frequent.

Perhaps I should have begun my thread with...

'MY MONITOR IS ACTING UP!? It keeps displaying these unintelligible messages!? Have any of you seen this type of thing before?'

Impaqt... Thanks for the understanding.

God bless our troops... God damn those who sent them. ?!? What on earth is that really supposed to mean!?

I'm as peaceful as the next guy... Actually a lot more peaceful than the next, but I recognize a problem and understand that dealing with them in an ongoing and effective manner may not always be the popular way, but often the effective way will ultimately be the course of profound change. And don't even say it's not up to us to decide they need to change. It's not even close to being all about that.

It's amazing how many people can come up with a Bush Bash, but they can't verbalize one thing that Kerry is going to do for them if elected to the office of President of the United States of America.

Please.. Please.. Tell me what you think Kerry will do for me!? Rather than insult my intelligence, why don't you try to educate me and change my mind!?

I'm a register voter for the God Damned President!?

Tough talk for an SGI Buddhist.

Thanks and Thanks and Thanks again to you all.
Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse