The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday July 8, 2004 at 23:01
BigDaddyMJ
Long Time Member
November 2003
We actually have fun doing them, use the Dirt Devil here and have had no problems. But I've got a great story for you,,,

10yrs ago, were roping this house and the owner asks if we know how to do CV. We being the young dumb and full of ,,,, whipper snappers we were, we said it would be a snap. So off we go to our local Home Depot, slap about a shyt load of PVC and connectors onto our truck, and off to the races installing the pipe into the framwork. Just getting to the end of the plping, we go to a store that sells CV equipment to get the plates and caps, return to the house to throw them on REAL QUICK. OH SHYT, they dont fit. After 3 hours and a swaray of different lubricants, a hell of alot of cusing and kicking, we call the CV distributor and asked "WHAT THE F**K CONNECTORS DID HE SELL US?" It took 1 minute for him to so nicely and politely tell us we were the dumb asses of the year, ask us how much of the correct pipe and fittings he could have ready for us, and if he could share our story with your on candid camera.

Sorry so long, I still laugh my ass off when I think back to that glorious day. Have an awsome day!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse