Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday September 16, 2004 at 14:50
Late Night Bill
Long Time Member
February 2004
Same here on Verizon props.

Let me say this about your phone selection though. In general, the RF performance of all flip phones is marginal at best. The antenna location is not ideal at all, and you can expect more dropped calls that with a non flip phone type that has a pull out antenna. Most phones have a keypad lock so that you won't dial accidentally.
I previously had a Kyocera phone that performed wonderfully (QCP-2035), but got damaged, and replaced with a 'LG' flip phone. Most of the Kyocera phones have a similar feature of auto locking the keypad after 30 seconds, and you only have to press 1-2-3 to unlock it.
The other big problem with all flip phones I have seen to date is that you can't rest it on your sholder and hold it with you head. It falls off. They force you to hold it with you hand, which can sometimes be inconvientient when you are trying to get pen and paper together to take notes, or hold that burger and the steering wheel. ;)

No comments on the usefulness of camera phones. However that feature has nothing to do with GSM, unless that is what AT&T is telling you. Verizon offers camera phones and is using CDMA2000 as thier network.

Hosting Services by ipHouse