The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 65 made on Friday April 9, 2004 at 23:44
McNasty
Founding Member
January 2002
AVDude, you just made my day...I was away all week busy working late, and come back to see 2 more pages of histerical crap. Tim...the only way I can describe you is if someone put the most mentally retarded,disabled, colorblind, deaf, and mute person in front of me and you right next to them for a new position, I'd send you packing. You are so full of crap, your eyeballs smell like pooooo. You tried to act like you sell more a month than us, but your quote made you look like a moron. By the way, Fla is one giant hick town with a crapload of old retirees getting in the way of a good pig roast. I live in MA...You wanna see real money, come up here you little hucklberry muncher. You can't even buy a tiny house out here for under $300,000. You know...maybe if you pay a little visit to Glendela, the good witch (she's the queen of "reality land") we might actually help you out a little. Oh and by the way. My name "McNasty" was actually given to me by a friend I was stationed with while I was in the military and fought for your rights. It was a name of a pub he went to in england, and it sounded like my last name. You ever been in the military? I bet you sigle handedly took down Sadam right? Oh wait...I bet you were a Ranger huh? oooh oooh...No, you were a Green Beret? You are making yourself look so stupid and ignorant it sad.

Note: In no way did I mean to dis respect all the mentally retarded,disabled, colorblind, deaf, and mute people in this world by comparing them to "Little Timmy".

Hosting Services by ipHouse