The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday April 5, 2004 at 19:54
timshows
Long Time Member
April 2004
Thank you greatly, Impaqt and Avdude, for the feedback and the criticism :) I will take into consideration that I am not as experienced as you in forums, and will try better next time. I do however want you to realize that I am not as knowlegable as I need to be, and am getting ready to be putting a Home Automation into 3 houses a DAY. So if I am requesting free information it is for a damn good reason. Never the less, this thread wasn’t all that bad considering Avdude gave me a constructive critical yet helpful overview. And Impaqt gave me great detailed insight into the companies. And thank you both again. But I do understand you point and will hone my questioning a bit. I will ask this though. Since I am doing three houses a day for one builder, which product would be good at a good price point? A universal system that I can put throughout the homes. And, most importantly, do I need a security license or anything of the sort to install these systems with security alarms? Thanks again for your feedback, and I hope this was better constructed for this forum.

Hosting Services by ipHouse