Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Tuesday October 19, 2004 at 02:54
Stew Pidasso
Long Time Member
September 2003
Some of the Most Frustrating Companies to Deal With:

Sony: If the product is good, it's not in stock. They never know when something is going to be available. They give priority to the big boys, and screw the little guys.
Any input you may have will fall on the deafest of ears. If you need technical support, it's hard to talk to anyone who knows anything beyond the basic end-user stuff.

Panasonic Telephone Systems: Just try to get through to customer service-- you had better have a lot of time on your hands. I like the product, but hate the company. If I buy a Panasonic phone system, I try to buy from Capitol Sales. They have great support for the phone systems-- much better than the factory.

Hughes: They have now left their support to DirecTV. You need a lot of time to spend on hold, a lot a patience for stupidity, and a lot of patience for rediculous policies.

Xantech: Let their automated attendant take you to someone's voicemail. They have always been big on automated attendants and voice mail, but it has gotten worse since the new management. I will say, however, that the tech support, when they finally call you back, is generally good. The sales staff knows very little if anything about the product.

Hosting Services by ipHouse