The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Monday October 4, 2004 at 12:55
Atik Rat 81
Founding Member
April 2002
Fujitsu service is about the worst I have come across. We had to send a 1 year old plasma out for warranty service (in home service in Sarasota, FL sucks). The service company had if for 4 months, ans still couldn't solve the problem. The display was then sent directly to Fujitsu, who d**ked around with it for 2 months, couldn't fix it! At that point, they sent us a B-stock unit, told us to pass it off the the client as a new unit. Now, I can understand replacing the unit with a B-stock set, but the shadiness (outright lying to the client), weeks of non-returned phone calls from management, poorly supervised repair facilities, and general sense of indifference, has left a bad taste. **This leads me to a suggestion to all. If you aren't already, fully test all of your displays within 24 hours of reciept from the shipping company. Fujitsu, Sony, Mitsubishi, will not replace anything reported damaged after 48 hours. They will only repair. And who wants a brand new, recently repaired display?

Hosting Services by ipHouse