The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 38 made on Saturday September 11, 2004 at 03:30
BenABetts
Lurking Member
September 2004
I've been reading the posts on this topic and I couldn't agree more with most of what has been said. We're a premium custom installer in Los Angeles that only handle a few large jobs at a time so that we can concentrate on giving the clients all of the attention they expect. The area where we can always use more expertise is in the Remote Control programming. It is so critical that the programmers be almost anal-retentive about their coding and most of my guys are great craftsmen or brilliant engineers, but there's an art to this kind of programming. There is nothing worse than one errant Macro that a customer doesn't hit until they're showing off their new system to Tom Hanks. I know this isn't a classified section, but if there is a Home Theater Enthusiast reading this with general knowledge of Audio/Video equipment, including Home Theater Master and Phillips Pronto Pro remote control programming in the greater LA area, we should talk. Position is part-time on a per-job basis at this point, with responsibilities including remote programming and client instruction on use of systems. Must be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. We can offer a good opportunity in an up and coming business. Please e-mail resume and/or questions to: [email protected]
Ben Betts

Hosting Services by ipHouse