The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday August 15, 2004 at 17:09
rowdog
Long Time Member
July 2004
Thank you again for all of your reply's. I just want to state that I am not in this for the paychech. I love the industry and waht I do no matter how big or small a job. I also like neat work and it makes me feel good when a customer is happy. Also about being neat, I find that you have to cater to the wifes needs and the last thing a woman wants is a sloppy job with a bunch of wires hanging around. Even if i'm not doing in wall I try to make it neat as possible and I practice that in everything I do since I was young and not to mention I live with a woman and the last thing she wanted was a big system that took up alot of space and wires aroung the house. So I wanted my big sounding system and she wanted her cozy living room and lets just say she is very satisfied for a woman not into home theater and I get lots of compliments when people come over and see how I hooked up the living room and her girlfreinds can still sit down and compliment her on how cozy her living room is. And from the reply from Thon, I would hire me and the reason is that no one is perfect, If you have a pasion for what you do no matter what it is, if you put your mind to it, you can do anything.

Here is a true story.
When I was in high school I wanted to be a barber but I did not have the skills compared to profressionals. Some barbershops did not hire me because they saw my work and said they needed someone with more experiance. I never gave up trying and one day a highly established owner of a barbershop saw my persistance and decided to give me a chance even though I did not have the skills needed at the time. In the end, I became his barber, got my license and even afer I no longer wanted to work in a barbershop by choice, I still until this day have people come to my home for hair cuts and I even took many of my fellow barbers customers because they like how I cut hair. So even though I am not perfect in this industry, I have a love and desire to do this as a career and for the rest of my life and as long as I don't give up and keep learning along the way I know one day I will make it and when that day comes I will post it here first.

Hosting Services by ipHouse