The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 11, 2004 at 20:04
rowdog
Long Time Member
July 2004
I am still looking for a position in the new york area but I am willing to relocate and I would like to know exactly what an employer looks for when hiring an installer. I want to know exactly and specificly what is needed for a new comer like me so that I can work on it. Also if there is anyone out there willing to put me under there wing and train me I would be very very greatful. If any company decides to contact me PLEASE keep in mind I need training but I am a hard worker and a fast learner and very dedicated and will do whatever it takes and I do have basic experience and will forward my resume. What gets me is that after an employer see's my resume, contacts me, we would have an interview over the phone about what I know, then asks me to come in for a face to face interview then after all of that they tell me they are looking for someone with more experience. If that was the case, after seeing my resume and doing a phone interview they could tell me then I dont qualify instead of waisting both of our times with a face interview so I ask any employer, PLEASE contact me if you are willing to train me or give me some advice. My contact info is [email protected]

This message was edited by rowdog on 11/15/04 21:29 ET.

Hosting Services by ipHouse