Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday November 16, 2004 at 18:27
Audible Solutionns
March 2004
Computer games are a generation after mine so forgive the basic question. I have used the Logitech wireless controllers once or twice without issue. I am programming a job where the all 3 major game platforms are installed and Logitech wireless game controllers are installed for each of them. This is not my installation but it may soon be. I believe there is one receiver per game platform.

The children a complaining that the Logitech controllers are locking up a lot. I suspect the issue is interference. The few times I have been there programming I have noticed the kids playing Madden NFL or what ever it is called. Would a "serious" gamer lock up a wireless controller? Any way to minimize this occurance? Is the speed the buttons are pressed over load the receiver? It is past the time for a wired solution. Not my problem but a solution would not hurt a rising stock price. Any ideas would be appreciated. The Logitech web site is not very useful. Might additional wireless receivers be advantageous?

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse