Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday January 19, 2005 at 01:48
Audible Solutionns
March 2004
1. I install so many models from so many manufacturers who change model numbers so frequently that only by checking the specifications on this years model can I not experience vertigo.

2. Now you forced me to open my DVDO products manual. I have not sold the ultra only the HD+ which outputs anolog in the form of a VGA HD-15. I really recollect that this is how all their models work but I cannot be certain from the specification guide. So I went on line--and its anaolog output is by VGA only. The question is can the panasonic accept Ypbpr signals at its VGA input? I have a feeling that it cannot. So you will need to connect via the displays component inputs and that would require a custom cable like DVDO P/N 11-2001-01 ( HD-15 to RCA component ) or if you do not like RCA to BNC adaptors, 11-2004-01 ( HD-15 to 5 BNC )

Here is the link where you can see that DVDO anaolog outputs are HD-15
[Link: dvdo.com]

You cannot tell even on their web site what the output is. Only be the comparrison link can you see that there are 2 Y-pb-pr inputs which leaves a DVI pass through and the HD-15 output.

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse