The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday February 13, 2005 at 13:51
SUBWOOF
Long Time Member
February 2005
I may not have a really good answer to your question. It feels nice to be able to have a page for each major component and then within the page offer whatever you'd like to do with the component (such as watch, off, and all the misc function keys). To push the DVD key and have it launch into a macro would prevent casually turning it on and off or whatever. On the 600 do you need to hold the device key for a second or two to launch the macro or does it launch at one push? Having to hold it would allow me to do single functions with the device and that's good but the process of having to hold it seems fraught with problems getting a customer to hold it for the right amount of time when they want to and not when they don't, and possibly holding it so long that some devices turn on and off again with toggle power commands. Am I thinking this all wrong?? Might be. I look to your experience. Thanks...
Oh BTW, can you edit the MAIN title like you can with the other remotes? I'd like to put a customized title in place of the MAIN. Haven't figured out how to do that on the 600.
Thanks again..

Hosting Services by ipHouse