Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday February 13, 2005 at 17:46
DarkReign
Lurking Member
February 2005
***TOTAL NEWB HERE!***

First, I want to tell everyone that I have searched these forums for about the past hour in search of my answer. Most of this stuff is so over my head, I realized I dont even know what I am looking for. Let me explain....

Just bought a new house (yipee!).

Have a full basement that I plan on furnishing with no expense spared. First and most importantly, my Televisions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know how I go about setting up a network of televisions (4-8 TVs) that adhere to these guidelines:

- all TVs will be sharing the same cable input

- all TVs will change channel via one remote, with one button press

- all TVs (at some point) will be HD

- all TVs volume will be able to be controlled via one remote, with one button press

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picture my basement Entertainment System being very similar to a local bar's ES, in that one remote changes the picture on EVERY tv in the bar, or that a person can change the channel on his/her TV seperately from the system.

I hope i explained this well enough. As you can see, I am n00b. I am really geeked about this whole setup but am flabergasted as to how I go about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I will be checking this thread very regularly. Any posts you make will be answered within one day.

Hosting Services by ipHouse