The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday February 7, 2005 at 23:33
ATOH
Advanced Member
February 2005
I barely use the IR database. Nice thing about it though is that you can add codes that you want via Pronto HEX codes, imported Xantech codes, or learn them into the EZ Tools through the LTM-1.0. (You did get one of these right?) You can also create your own manufacturer, equipment group, model, etc. in the folders. I have installed 4 of these systems so far and am working on the 5th. There is just so much you can do with this system. I'm sure that I've barely scratched the surface even though I've installed multiple systems. We can typically have an MZC system trimmed out (equipment, IR emitters, keypads, programming) finished in a couple hours.

I think that SpeakerCraft had some help designing this system from their sister companies. The telephone interface piece now available is basically a relabeled Elan Z piece.

Their speakers sound great too. I've used the CRS with the Waveplane in every installation I've done since picking up SpeakerCraft. I kind of figured that the Waveplane was just another one of those "gimmicks" but it really does seem to disperse the sound better across the room. Makes my Paradigm CS-60s in my house sound like CRAP in comparison. I've also used AIMs, WeatherCrafts, and the subs. All have sounded great and the lifetime warranty really talks to the customers. For those customers on the fence about the budget, I give them both whole house and CRS quotes. 100% have gone CRS because of the lifetime warranty.

I could go on and on. Good stuff.
Why all the fighting and cussing? Can't Dave play nice? We're just here to learn and have fun. It was a harmless jab, laugh and get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW... S-E-A-R-C-H!!!
or do the work!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse