Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday February 7, 2005 at 18:34
ATOH
Advanced Member
February 2005
It's SO easy. What exactly do you want to know? Here are a couple hints:

Program On/Off in "Events" This will guarantee devices come on when the system turns on and off when the system turns off. Works with discrete and toggle power commands

Any button can do anything that has an IR signal and also close the contact relay or almost anything else you can think of. For example I had a customer with only four sources and programmed the last four buttons (2 source and the bass and treble buttons). I programmed these buttons to do different functions dependent on the source. THe first source was XM radio and these four buttons had 4 different preset channels programmed into them. CD was source 2 and I programmed these 4 buttons to do disc skip + and - and also track skip + and -

There are a LOT more things possible with this system then most others (Nuvo, Russound, etc.) and the amp is stable to 4 ohms easily for each channel.

Post questions you may have. I LOVE these systems.
Why all the fighting and cussing? Can't Dave play nice? We're just here to learn and have fun. It was a harmless jab, laugh and get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW... S-E-A-R-C-H!!!
or do the work!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse