The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Saturday March 16, 2002 at 11:58
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
Wow Ernie! You a master of the obvious! None of us have ever considered proper English!? Until you said that I believe everyone was foolish pig headed mopes who could only be a "wire monkey".

I'm sure the industry will turn around now that you suggested we not use crude humor in front of people we don't know.

NOW I KNOW!.. And knowing is half the battle. Note to all. "Use these terms with caution!" Gosh!.. I.. I.. Don't even know how to thank you. You are such a wise ole' sage. We are all richer for reading you words of wisdom.

Oh Yeah!? Not that any of you crude wire monkeys would EVER be working in a corporate environment, but when you put up caution tape to block passage through an area.. That's called a "Dumbass Filter", "Dumbass Trap, and "Dumbass Detector". Depending on the outcome. Just make sure that when you're up on your "Five gallon get tall" (because that's all a wire monkey could have and take care of)... Just make sure tat if someone gets trapped in your Dumbass trap you rip your shirt off and wave it in a circle high above your head! Like a signal beacon!.. Make a WHooooP! WhoooP! WHoooP@! Sound REALLY LOUD! And in your BEST robot voice say "DUMBASS ALERT!>>>DUMBASS ALERT!"

Yep.. Do that.. Because that's your lot in life if you choose to use any humor...

Jeeze, it's a real good thing the customers NEVER show up at a residential prewire.. I have NEVER seen that happen. They would be horrified by our slack jawed yokel antics! I have to run and get my overall's out off the dry line beofrs a bear dun runs awf wit um'

Ok.. Maybe a teeny bit of over the top sarcasm, but I can't held but be crude and in excess.
Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse