The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday May 11, 2005 at 17:26
NuVision Mike
Long Time Member
September 2004
They are closing the West Dundee store. I drove by last weekend and saw a bunch of guys at every corner holding going out of business sale signs touting 10-30% off everything. I stopped in to see what they had going on and what a sale it was. If you took 10% off full blown retail and I swear that some of the things were over retail, you were getting a deal. I was thinking I would grab a new head unit for my truck until I saw the lack of discount. The best part of it was when I mentioned something to the sales guy that the savings weren't that great he said something along the lines of, "yeah, the liquidator priced this stuff really high but if you come back in a couple of weeks you will get a much better deal". I assume that Tweeter wouldn't be paying a liquidator to sell items that they will just relocate to other stores our back to their distribution center in Des Plaines but I could be wrong.
with all do respect... i had no idea that you had an experimental surgery to have your balls removed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse