The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Tuesday December 6, 2005 at 00:21
Glackowitz
RC Moderator
May 2002
I have done several funeral home oe the years. Last one I worked on, we went in on a service call and found an open casket in the sanctuary...complete with body!

while we were working on a microphone jack, one of the guys came in to see how we were doing and says" I see Mr. jones is here with you, is he helping you out" like it was no big deal and left. We asked if he could take care of the lid...Close it, he came back a few minutes later with a tackle box and said he would take care of it...he took care of shine on the face by adding a touch of powder..and said they still had people coming in to look at the person...just then a family came in to visit...You get a weird feeling when you are at the foot of the casket with a hot smoking soldering iron and this family is in tears about a loved one that just passed. all we could do was to slide the iron behind the podium and leave the room for a few minutes until their gone.

was a creepy feeling..A guy just laying there..waiting for them to move or something
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

Hosting Services by ipHouse