The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 31, 2006 at 00:11
mikeavx
Long Time Member
November 2004
Hey guys, My name is Mike I am a college student / beginner programmer. I have been programming Elan, LiteTouch, Xantech, URC, Pronto, and RTI systems for the last year and a half. I would like to start learning SIMPL and being able to do some small crestron systems. The problem is that the company I work for is not a Crestron dealer, so its a cool 1000 for programming I. The few Crestron peices we've done have come through a third pary company and programmed by their programmers. I have SIMPL Windows, VTPro and the rest of the Crestron suite, Ive figured out that SIMPL is a pretty basic language that lets you do amazing things by connecting modules by the three differnet types of signals and so on and so forth.My question is, is there any one good place to start actually learning the logic and processes involved with doing a system start to finish? Books, Crestron programming message boards, etc... I have downloaded every sample program I can get my hands on but still cant figure out how it all finishes out...
Thanks in advance,
Mike J

Last edited by mikeavx on January 31, 2006 00:18.

Hosting Services by ipHouse