Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 16, 2006 at 11:32
BuffaloBill
Lurking Member
March 2006
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been doing some research on multi-room systems for my new house and I stumbled across this new Delta system. I’m a bit confused though – it looks like it is made by Matrix Audio, but all of the online retailers’ sites say the manufacturer is Matix Audio; are they the same company? I thought Matrix products were not available online, but the Delta seems to be in a bunch of online stores, but not even listed on the Matrix website. Does anyone know anything about Matix Audio? Is it Matrix Audio? It looks like I can purchase the system online and then maybe just hire an installer.

I’m looking at getting this configuration:

[Link: dsmiller.com]

For the 2 remaining zones I was thinking of the touch screens (I want displays in my living room and kitchen where it will be most used)

[Link: dsmiller.com]

Has anyone seen these in person? Do they look nicer than in the picture (looks a bit like an early palm pilot screen in the picture). If that’s the case, I might stick with regular keypads.

I’ve already searched the forum but can’t seem to find any info on this system, and not much info on Matrix Audio or Matix Audio. Do you have much experience with any of their stuff, good or bad?

Hosting Services by ipHouse