The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday March 13, 2006 at 08:19
RUDDY2
Long Time Member
September 2002
On March 13, 2006 at 06:53, threetle said...
I just
realised that in the page where you assign what
channel you want the rf to come out of, there
is only one choice for Main

2. Does anyone know if when you send a macro from
a main page(for example a code from Sat2 ) is
the macro sent out of the emitter assigned to
the Main page (1)or the emitter assigned to the
source (2)

3. Can anyone think of a solution to do two zones
from the remote that is easy to use?

I hope I can help you here threetle, you post is, yes, a little unclear. I don't beleive you have a clear understanding of what is happening with the commands in your macros.

-Don't concern yourself with setting a port setting for "MAIN" in RF control. "MAIN" is not a device as you will notice it is not a selection in IR Database.

1st- make sure all of your devices, sources and your Xantech zone controller are each assigned to a specific port.

2nd- Setup page 1 MAIN for one Zone and page 2 MAIN for the second zone. Build a macro on each source on each page giving the correct zone on commands under each source respectively. Make sure you have that source turn on as well.

I sent you a file. Open it.

On page 1 "Basement" is my tv control and "B-OFF" is my amp control for basement zone control.

On page 2 "HOUSE" is my zone2 house amp control.

Each source under each zone is specefically assigned.

**You don't have to worry weither or not you zone two controls are on page 1 or 2 or MAIN. Just as long as you have the commands going under the correct source buttons***

Check out the file and let me know. I will look for a more recent file that will be better to understand. that one I did a while back and is a little choppy.

goodluck

Hosting Services by ipHouse