Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Wednesday May 17, 2006 at 06:37
Springs
May 2002
Buttkicker bolted to chair or floor... invisable!

They use the pinical "Babby whatever it is" at work and I am not real happy with the bottoming out that ocures from time to time. but now sales has reccomended to customers "we can put the sub on cabinate shelves." Ohh the scars on my tounge at the end of the day. I now program as fast as I can and make sure that one of the installers has to leave after me. I can not stand to have that discussion about "how the system sounds." (With that look of disappointment they are giving me.)

For about 3 months I made it a mission to get pinical off the line card. I would simply play one of my test CDs/DVDs at moderate to loud volume. Sine wave sweep and BOOM! Nuked nearly 20 in a very short time. Finally got boss to stop spec'ing it. Started using Velodyne... (Different Fleas) Well you would think all the returns would have some thing to do with customer satisfaction. I was unaware of all the FINANCIAL reasons to use the sub.

Started apperaing in installs again after a meeting with some rep or owner or whatever.

Bosses excuse "I can't afford not to sell them." Great.

Clamp down teeth and get back to the programing. As a side note a comment from the boss.
"You know I have given up on askking you how it sounds because you never throw me a bone. So I guess the question is... does it sound the way it is supposed to?"

My reply,
"Well, right now I have the system off. So it is spot on at / referance, at this moment."

Hidden under tabel cloths is not a bad idea and I never heard the whicker basket before.

Hosting Services by ipHouse