The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday June 3, 2006 at 00:18
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
Last year, This gorgeous woman had us retro a few plasmas and surround systems in her home that she had just bought. Single gal, and owned a business that helped disabled kids with speech disorders.
About 3 months later she calls me, sobbing hysterically. She was begging me to take everything back, and refund her the money (about $20K)... I told her that we really couldn't do that. She called back again, even more hysterical, and explained that she was double and triple billing insurance companies for the srevices she was providing for these kids, and she needed to come up with $30K), for a lawyer that day!
She went on to explain that she had made a huge mistake, and that the State, and Insurance people were demanding immediate payback of OVER $300,000 to avoid going off to jail! She said she was going to lose her house, new SAAB, everything.
I told her I was really sorry she got herself into that situation, but there wasn't anything that I could do. A couple days later, I drove by her house on my way home & there was a for sale sign up... Never heard back from her.
It was a real shock, because she had everything going for her, killer looks, well educated... oH WELL...

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on June 3, 2006 00:24.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse