The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 41 made on Thursday May 3, 2007 at 09:26
ejfiii
Select Member
July 2003
No matter your feelings on NS, pretty impressive turnout here from the higher ups. Only Petro is missing - she must be surfing somewhere. And if you don't know Michael, he knows a thing or two about Crestron capabilities (even if every Crestron system we do does NOT control a display that comes out of my indoor waterfall while my bed carved from a solid block of mahogany rises from a hidden chamber in the floor).

I was a Digilinx dealer while I had my own company and still have the demo kit in my garage. I think its a great product. In my humble opinion one of the biggest issues facing market penetration is the decision to only sell through AVAD. Like RTI, that may open your product up to their 10,000 dealers (not sure that is a good thing), but if you look at the top half of the CEPRO100 (for example), I doubt you'll find a lot of NS dealers. Quite simply most large dealers support manufacturers that support us directly. It really is that simple. Of course this site attracts the SBO CI guy, so its a moot point in this forum. But it is a valid point nonetheless.

Best of luck going forward and please tell Petro EJ said hi.

Hosting Services by ipHouse