Custom Installers' Lounge Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Logitech Announces Two New Harmony Models
- "Harmony Ultimate" hybrid touchscreen and "Harmony Smart Control" models join the ranks.
Pro Control ships iPro.8 Companion Controller
- Convenient $150 hard buttoned remote for use with Apple iPhone or iPad-based control systems.
Logitech to Sell Harmony Remote Line
- Disappointing Q3 earnings due to flagging global PC market to blame.
Year End Message
- Our thanks to everyone who has helped make Remote Central a great community for the past year!
Why hello there!
- Got a new remote? Want a new remote? Explore Remote Central's resources!
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Custom Installers' Lounge
View Single Message
Anyone tried controlling UPB w/ a MSC400??
Monday July 16, 2007
Long Time Member
I will try to clean things up a bit and post something useful.
One thing you have to do is put the CIM into MESSAGE mode rather than PULSE mode.
The UPStart program uses PULSE mode and leaves the CIM in that mode.
Hi, I will try to clean things up a bit and post something useful. One thing you have to do is put the CIM into MESSAGE mode rather than PULSE mode. The UPStart program uses PULSE mode and leaves the CIM in that mode.
Regards, Frederick C. Wilt
View the original thread...
©1998-2013, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.