Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 69 made on Tuesday February 12, 2008 at 17:38
radiorhea
May 2002
Just for the record............I too, deemed it inappropriate timing. And timing only.......everyone has the right to believe or not.
I too, do not shove my beliefs down others throats. I would however speculate that if your child was as sick as mine, you would be praying to God for him to give you the sickness and take it away from your child, just as I have for the last week.

Levi was spared for whatever reason.........but to see as many people put aside there differences and offer support, prayer, and positive thoughts.....that one comment didn't even phase me.

He is sitting here still with pnumonia and several other issues that will not allow us to leave the hospital, but he is smiling eating more ice cream and back to his old self.

Here is a sample of his humor......we got back from a x-ray and the nurse asked him if he felt OK, he replied that everything was great, but that he had gas........the nurse asked him if he would like to walk around to see if it would help........his reply......

No maam, I'll just lay here and toot it out.............I was almost on the floor.

We are not out of the woods yet, but my friends, I owe all of you a huge thanks.

Again it is a huge comfort to know what kind of group I associate myself with.

If there is anything that I can ever do for any of you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Humbled and walking in God's grace, RadioRhea

Updates as soon as I have them. I have also been reading him all of the posts..............nothing but smiles.
Drinking upstream from the herd since 1960

Hosting Services by ipHouse