Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 65 made on Tuesday February 12, 2008 at 14:11
Sc0tty
July 2003
Yes you are obviously allowed to have your opinion, or stance. I only question the reason for input at this time. The guy’s kid is sick, and he asked us to pray for his childs safe recovery. We all wished him well, and you stand up in the back...clear your throat...and say..." by the way..prayer doesn't work". Come on man. Since opinions are OK to have my opinion is that what you did was rude, and insensitive. Even if you don't believe in prayer, or religion, or for that matter, if you don't believe the sky is blue, send best wishes, but for heavens sake bro., don't come in with negative rhetoric. When it's your child. Your family. When it doesn't make since. We all need something. Who knows why God allows kids to get sick, or even die. One day I hope to ask him that, and I bet there will be a few of these guys standing there with me wondering the same thing, but until then I'll continue to believe that he knows what he is doing. If any of my three kids gets sick you can bet I'll be in prayer.
I long for a better world. One in which a chickens motives will not be questioned when mearly crossing the road.

Hosting Services by ipHouse