Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday May 16, 2008 at 00:35
WhiteVan Lifestyle
Loyal Member
July 2007
Daniel,
I’m not sure if it makes any kind of difference but I will share with you a quote out of an email by Dave. "Thanks for the comforting words. Lately I need a few comforting words. Oh well, I made my bed. Now I have to lie in it for awhile."
He has had the chance to re-engage in past arguments and has chosen not to do so. Dave simply made a comment such as the go there and stay there comment which is no worse then anything anyone else has said recently. Especially given the fact that he was already under attack before any of us even knew he was here. I understand that this was bad timing on his part since we were all engaged with Clickerguy and already held the belief that they were 2 in the same. I read back and see that we said some awful things about Dave and saw no real retaliation in those threads. It is my opinion the re-banning of Dave is a mistake and If we would all act like adults (including myself) and let the past be the past, we could have a smooth relationship that is beneficial to all. (Just my two Cents)

Me: Banned for disagreeing with Daniel.
Safe 'n Sound Central Coast CA www.mysafensound.com [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse